DISTANCE LEARNING is a method of study where teachers and students use a Google platform to disseminate and access learning materials and instruction such as: Google Classroom, Drive and Meet.
- Individual Course Schedules will be shared with you.
- There is no "Options" video.
- Required to check in for 30 minutes per course on your schedule.
- Check your student email and Remind texts daily, make note of the date and time.
- Communication meant for all students will be sent from either MHS, Steve or Sherri. Academic communication will come directly from your advisor.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- We will be using your Google Suite. If you are on a computer/laptop, you may access the options by first logging into your student email. Select the grid of nine dots located next to your profile picture. If on an iPad, you will have to access your Gmail account/ Drive/Classroom and Meet separately. Note: you will need the Chrome browser.
- Access Google Classroom, Drive and Meet.
Moving forward, it is going to be important to check into your classes in order to get your seat time hours.
HOW TO CHECK IN FOR CLASS
HOW TO TURN IN YOUR COURSEWORK
We've attached a link for you that gives step-by-step instructions from many different starting points. Remember, we are here for you.
Don't hesitate to call, email or text with your questions.
Click Here If You Would Like to Check Out a Chromebook
Hungry Click Here to Arrange for Lunch
Step-by-Step Instructions Checking in
How to Turn in Your Coursework Online
How to Turn in an Assignment using Kami
Videoconferencing Etiquette (This is Google Meet or Zoom)